Table of content:
What is x360ce software is?
“Xbox 360 Controller Emulator” allows your controller (gamepad, joystick, wheel, etc.) to function as an Xbox 360 controller. You can Use any Controller as Xbox Controller on PC For example, it lets you play games such as “Grand Theft Auto” (GTA) or “Mafia II” using a Logitech Wheel. You can see the full compatibility list here. Official site of https://www.x360ce.com/.
How to use x360ce software?
- Download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Package from the official project page https://www.x360ce.com/.
- Once you Downloaded the package move the x360ce.exe in the installed game Directory. (The game you want to use/emulate any controller as Xbox)
- After you copy open x360ce.exe and Configure the Buttons if you wish to by clicking on “REMAP ALL” button.
- Finally Copy the files which comes with the package ‘xinput1_3.dll’, ‘xinput9_1_0.dll’, ‘xbox360cemu.ini’, ‘dinput8.dll’ and ‘Xbox360LibaryWrapper.dll’ and paste them into the root folder of your game directory.
- That’s it and your are done, keep x360ce.exe running in the background while you’re playing.
- Make sure to do the same for different games you want to emulate gamepad.
Check Game Compatibility
Check whether game is compatible in the game compatibility list here. if you can Use any Controller as Xbox Controller on PC or Emulate any Gamepad.
Check the forum for support.
visit official github page for instructions here
Comment below and I will help you get this working.
Tried and Tested
Recently I downloaded NFS HEAT game which was released recently and the Logitech Dual Action controller doesn’t support this game. This game Only supports Xbox controller. I came across x360ce software open source software which does the trick, we can use any of our controller as Xbox controller. You can check my Gameplay here which I used my Logitech Dual Action controller. GamePlay linkCategory: Gaming